Rejuvenate in a spacious room with comfy queen bed, full private bath, and sitting room with TV and elliptical. Just 1.5 blocks to transit and lovely Woodlawn Park; a few blocks to some of the best places to eat in Portland & 0.9 mi. to Alberta Arts. Krista and I enjoy hosting and are here to help for whatever you might need.
Our home is very clean and we've earned all 5-star reviews over 2 years and "Superhost" status on another site. But we'll save you money by booking through ShareOregon! Details:
- Large bedroom (over 13' by 11') with large closet
- Very comfortable queen bed with premium sheets/comforter
- Full, private bath with skylight
- Central air conditioning throughout home
- Sitting room with loveseat, TV, library with Oregon travel books, etc, and workout equipment including elliptical trainer
- Large backyard with deck, pond, native plants, and vegetable garden
- In addition to your room, bathroom, and sitting/workout room, you're welcome to use our kitchen and dining room if you keep them clean.
- You may use the washer/dryer, downstairs bathroom, and outdoor areas. The garage and back shed are available for bike storage.
Krista or I can let you in and get you situated. I work from home and I'm available to help most days. We are friendly and look forward to meeting you, although we also need space to be able to work quietly at times. Other things to note:
- Our home is very relaxed and comfortable. We look forward to sharing it with you and getting to know you a bit if you're around, but there is so much to do in and around Portland that we won't take it personally if you're not. :)
- We are 100% solar powered, so we hope you enjoy offsetting some carbon from your travels. Please help us conserve energy and water as much as possible.
Price is $59/night + $10 for an additional person and a $15 one-time cleaning fee.
Portland permit # 15-162074-000-00-HO