The American Lung Association’s Reach The Beach is perfect as a personal challenge or to ride together with friends and family. With it's 3,000 riders, Reach the Beach is one of Oregon's premier cycling events and the 2nd largest one-day ride in our great state.
This top notch ride has amazing support that gives you four different start locations: Portland (100 mi), Newberg (80 mi), Amity (55 mi) or Grand Ronde (25 mi). We provide superb organization, beautiful routes, medical and mechanical support on course, eight lunch and snack stops and a magnificent beach party with a delicious, hearty feast at the finish line. Spend the day with us and experience Oregon up close and personal - all the while riding towards a cure for lung cancer and other lung diseases.
Exciting Benefits for 2019 Riders!
- New Route, Same Awesome Finish Check out the details for the century ride here.
- New Family Fun Ride in Pacific City - 5 mile route for only $10 for young kids and family members at the Finish Line (route details coming soon).
- All riders will receive a $10 gift certificate compliments of Bike Gallery.
Plant Works Nutrition is our new partner! They have a 100% plant-based performance protein powder that tastes amazing and can help your body recover from your training rides! They are offering us $10 OFF any Plant Works Bundle (includes full size bag & shaker bottle) + Free Shipping, and 10% of sales will go to the American Lung Association. Use promo code: ALA10
- Anyone that raises $200 gets ONE entry into the drawing for the Bowflex Max Trainer M8.
For every $50 over $200 you raise your name will go into the drawing again!
- Amazing Fundraising incentive prizes
Click the Learn More button for additional details and to register.