Located in the heart of the eclectic Alberta Arts District in Portland, Oregon, the Alberta Rose originally opened as a motion picture house in 1927 and showed films until it closed to the public in 1978. We brought it back to life in 2010 and produce hundreds of events every year.
The theatre has 300 fixed seats and radiates the serene feeling of a Spanish-Colonial courtyard. The Alberta Rose is a mid-size, seated performing arts venue that fills an important role for the arts in our city. Please help us preserve this historic theatre for future generations by enjoying an amazing show and/or donating to help us by the building.