Astoria Sunday Market is one of our favorites in Oregon. It combines the best of a Farmers Market and art festival, all in one!
Find delicious local grown food, inventive art, and a lot more. Great prepared food abounds, too, including delicious crab cakes and a variety of flavorful ethnic foods, can be found in the Food Court, but don't wait delay your lunch...the last time we were there the crab cakes were sold out!
Sundays 10 am - 3 pm, starting again on May 12, 2019.
MUSIC AT THE MARKET
Astoria Sunday Market features "fresh and locally grown" artists each week, performing on the Music Stage in the Food Court. Astoria, Oregon is quite a gem.
A few of our other favorite places to visit are:
- Astoria Column: https://www.shareoregon.com/things-to-do/en/listings/125078-scale-the-astoria-column
- Pier 39 historic landmark (just down the hill to the harbor), which has a great coffee shop at the end--Coffee Girl, as well as a small museum and a dive shop
- The Captain Flavel House, which has some beautiful historic trees: https://www.shareoregon.com/things-to-do/en/listings/125451-captain-flavel-heritage-trees-in-astoria
- Youngs River Falls: https://www.shareoregon.com/things-to-do/en/listings/125077-youngs-river-falls-near-astoria
- Columbia River Maritime Museum: 1792 Marine Dr, Astoria
- We really like the Tora Sushi Lounge in Astoria, too: http://www.torasushi.com
Photo courtesy of Travel with Africah: http://www.travelwithafricah.com. Read more about Africah's wonderful experience at Astoria Sunday Market: http://www.travelwithafricah.com/events/astoria-sunday-market-astoria-oregon/