The fabulous felines are coming to the International Cat Show!
The International Cat Show invites you to see the rulers of the internet; Cats. Real Cats. Cats in diverse styles, shapes, colors and patterns, representing feline beauty from around the world. Old Breeds with histories, to rescues with a story, over 250 cats on display and competing, including:
- Toybobs; a new breed from Russia, stays the size of a kitten, with super big blue eyes and a bobtail
- Bengals; loving lap leopards for your living room, they only look like they came out of the jungle
- British Shorthairs; the real Cheshire Cat, stocky and plush, a line-backer who loves to butt heads
- Pixie-Bobs; a breed from the Pacific Northwest with Bob-cat looks, including great big paws
- Donskoy; a hairless breed with smooth, shiny skin and a pot-belly
- Siamese, Maine Coon, Persian, Burmese, Thai, Turkish Angora, Norwegian Forest, Minuet, Scottish Fold, Sphynx, Savannah, over 40 different breeds on display and in competition
This is one of the largest feline events in the region, and the show is hosting hundreds of cats that will be vying for awards and recognition. International judges will oversee the proceedings and the public is welcome to watch all the action. Additionally, the International Cat Show will be raising food for the Oregon Food Bank and a 2-can donation saves $2 on the entry to the show.
The annual International Cat Show and food drive for the Oregon Food Bank invites you to appreciate the diversity of feline beauty from around the world. See dozens of breeds, judging, and one amazing event. For those attending our fall event, there will be rescue cats and kittens available for adoption from West Columbia Gorge Humane Society and Community Cat Coalition.
There will also be a large variety of vendors, who will be offering cat items for sale, not found in local stores, including teasers, cat nip toys, fluffy blankets, cat trees and jewelry. Judges from around the world will be officiating in 6 continuous rings as they present their best finalists all day long, in classes for purebreds and even the regular house cat.
New Larger Location the Year!
Portland Expo Center: 2060 North Marine Drive, Portland, Oregon 97217
- $8 + 2 cans of food
- $10 with out food
- Children under 12 free