THANKS A LOT.
Channel your anger and frustrations with the world into something more positive.
Join us for the 4th annual Airing of Grievances!
Featured storytellers will vent and share their complaints - with a few silver linings. Storytellers:
- Anneliese Davis, ED Rahab's Sisters
- Dana Lyn Louis, Founder Gather Make Shelter
- Desmond Spann, Author Teacher Musician Motivational Performer
- Dave Mowry, ED Mental Health at the Mic
- Megan McGeorge, Founder ED Piano Push Play
- Crystal Akins
- Bruce Livingston, Playwrite ED
Plus open mic!
Sunday, November 18, 2018, at Beech Street Parlor, 412 NE Beech St, Portland
Doors at 6:00pm. Show starts at 6:30pm.
Minors welcome until 9 pm only. 21+ after 9 pm.
Tickets by donation - $7 minimum, $10 suggested.
For more information and to get your tickets: https://www.superthank.org/upcoming-events/