We help you share what you love, and it's been wonderful to see exciting and creative posts by our fellow Oregonians. What experiences do you want to offer and/or join? What great things are there to do in your home town that you want everyone to know about? As long as you think it belongs in a collection of the best of Oregon--and it's legal, of course!--we invite you to share it.
Do you want to lead amazing trips to your favorite places, teach the coolest stuff you know, offer an awesome event, or host a dinner party with scrumptious local food? Maybe you're just looking for a new adventure in an unexplored part of the state or to rent gear to use when you get there. We help you connect with kindred spirits and share your experiences through discussions and reviews which help build community and trust.
We are happy to offer ShareOregon as a free community service. It will always be free to post, and when you offer bookings or sell through the site you will only pay the small PayPal or Stripe fee if you use our integrated system. There is also no charge for posts that link to other booking or payment systems.
New features added to ShareOregon in the recent upgrades include:
- "Nearby things to do" listed on posts
- "Save to Facebook" button on posts to more easily remember favorites and view them in Facebook on any device
- Login and/or create a ShareOregon account with a Google or Facebook account to save you time over signing up with email
- Enhanced security
- More feature-rich maps
- Recurring events: When adding a post, click the link below the title to add a date and time. Click the "Repeat" box to add future dates and times, such as every Tuesday at 7pm. All posts with one or more dates added are also listed in the Events view in chronological order, so you can see what's happening today, for instance.
- Embed YouTube videos in posts simply by adding the link to the video. The video will appear at the bottom of the post description.
- Images can be reordered: after you save a post, you can edit it and drag the images to reorder them.
- Pages load faster!
An earlier feature upgrade added the ability to link posts to any booking/payment system OR use our integrated system with PayPal. This feature was requested by tour companies and others who already use booking software. To link to an external system, simply choose "Add link to another website" when adding listings.
Thank you so much for engaging with our community! Learn more about us and how ShareOregon works here.
For an even better Oregon,