The Stephanie Inn in Cannon Beach might be the most beautiful place I have ever stayed. An ideal spot for couples celebrating anniversaries, etc., it is luxurious, incredibly relaxing, and right on one of the most spectacular stretches of the Oregon Coast overlooking majestic Haystack Rock.
The elegant guest rooms at the Stephanie Inn are all furnished with a fireplace and whirlpool tub. They are equipped with flat-screen TV and DVD players. Massage and specialty treatments are available. Wine tastings take place in the afternoons and guests receive free passes to a nearby fitness center.
The stylish dining room serves a complementary gourmet chef’s breakfast buffet includes fresh fruit, eggs, and granola, and offers a variety of gourmet dishes for dinner. It features large windows providing panoramic views of the grounds. Other amenities at this one-of-a-kind boutique hotel on the Oregon Coast include:
- Complimentary Northwest Wine & Beer Gathering in the oceanfront library
- Complimentary late evening Stephanie Inn Goodnight Cap in the oceanfront library
- Jacuzzi Pure Air Baths – some with an ocean view
- Gas fireplace in every guestroom
- Microwaves, snack refrigerators and coffee makers
- On-site massage suites and services
- "Uniquely Stephanie" daily guest experiences
- Room service
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Complimentary Steven Smith Teamaker teas and locally roasted Sleepy Monk Coffee in the lobby
- On‐site massage suites and services
- Beach cruiser bicycles (available seasonally)
- Car wash by appointment
- Tesla sedan transports guests into town
Click the Learn More button for additional details and to book an unforgettable getaway!